A Well renowned Building, Stonework, Brickwork & Masonry Restoration Company, preserving the UK’s most historic listed buildings for more than 50 years
COMPANY: – Details will be released after receipt of signed Non-disclosure agreement.
LOCATION: – East Midlands.
HISTORY: – Long-established and well-known family business with a highly regarded brand name within the building Industry preserving some of the UK’s most historic listed buildings.
TURNOVER – £2,948m. (2017)
GROSS PROFIT – £1,045m.
REASON FOR SALE – Investment required to continue growth of business.
- The Company is a well-recognised, respected and known within the building industry across the UK, trading from leasehold premises in the East Midlands.
- The Company is well run, profitable and enjoys excellent trading relationships with its customers.
- It currently employs 29 full time staff, many of whom are highly skilled craftsmen.
- Everyone who works for the Company is a highly qualified, professionally trained holder of the English Heritage-approved Construction Skills Certification Scheme card.
- The quality of work undertaken by the Company is such that they are an approved contractor to local Government departments across the UK.
- The Company provides specialist services including stone carving, roofing and joinery, masonry and brick replacement, brick and terracotta repairs, masonry cleaning, and lime mortar pointing, rendering and plastering.
- The Company operates an efficient business model, drawing on the many years’ experience of its management team. There is tremendous scope for scaling up both sales and profitability.
ASKING PRICE – TBA.
SALE TYPE – The vendor would preferably seek a 100% transfer of ownership through a share sale.
SELLER’S AGENT – Corporate Financial Solutions LLP
CONTACT – Andrew Cordon
NUMBER – 0115 838 7330
EMAIL – email@example.com