We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time.
These rules will be deemed incorporated into each competition except to the extent that any specific instruction in a competition provides otherwise.
By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and be bound by them. All of our decisions will be final and binding and no correspondence will be
Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of John Pye
Auctions or any other person who is directly connected with the
organisation of any particular competition is ineligible to participate.
Competitions are only open to residents of the UK.
All entrants are to be aged 18 or over unless any other age restriction is specified or implied. Entrants should, if under 18, obtain permission in advance from their parent or guardian.
All entries must be received by the closing date specified in the competition. Answers will be entered upon submission. No responsibility will be taken for any answers that are misdirected, lost for
technical or other reasons or received after the closing date.
We reserve the absolute right to disqualify without notice any entries to any competition which we consider have used improper technical means to enter and/or we believe is fraudulent.
Entrants are liable for their costs to access computer networks.
We will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for: (i) any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions; (ii) any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries; or (iii) any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
We shall be the promoter of all competitions subject to these terms and conditions unless stated
Personal data will be processed for the purposes of administration of the competition pursuant to the contract formed between you and John Pye & Sons upon entering the competition on these terms.
Personal data will be processed as long as required for the administration of the competition,
confirmation of the winner(s), supply of any applicable prize and as further set out in our Privacy
We often promote our competitions on third party sites such as Facebook and Instagram. We do not control the processing of personal data by those site operators and you should consult their privacy policies for information on their processing of personal data.
The prize is as stated on the competition post/tweet, is non-exchangeable and subject to availability. The closing date is inclusive.
Only one entry per competition, per person. Competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and external Contractors acting on behalf of John Pye & Sons. are ineligible to
Twitter competitions require users to retweet a specific tweet. The winner will be drawn from all who retweet using Tweetdraw. Winners will be contacted via Twitter to provide an email address to arrange the prize with.
Facebook competitions require users to like and/or comment on a Facebook post. The winner will be drawn by a random number generator from all who follow the competition instructions on the
competition post. Winners will be contacted by tagging on the post to provide an email address to arrange the prize with.
If winner(s) cannot be contacted on social media within 7 days of selection, John Pye & Sons. reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the competition and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
1.The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
2. All entries for this prize draw must be submitted via the app or by completing the entry form in person with an employee of the Promoter when attending the NEC Cycling Show on 17th or 18th June and only one entry per person is permitted. The prize to be delivered to a UK address only. All entrants confirm they have a valid UK address and will provide this to the Promoter if chosen as the winner.
3. The opening date for entries is 10am on 17th June 2023 and the closing date for entries is 5pm on 18th June 2023. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
4. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by an online random number generator which will be cross referenced with an entry spreadsheet containing all entries on 26th June 2023 (“Draw Date”).
5. The winner will receive a: Make: FORME – Model: PEAK TRAIL 2E E-HYBRID BIKE – BLUE/BLACK – Size: 21”
6. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 28th June 2023 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within five days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
7. Provided the winner has given the Promoter the winners current UK address and agreed a time for delivery the prize will be dispatched to the winner via the Promoter’s nominated delivery carrier within five days of being notified of their win. The delivery date and estimated time slot will be agreed between the Promoter and the winner. The prize will need to be signed for by the winner at the point of delivery.
8. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
9. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the prize winner to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Marketing Manager, NEC Prize Draw, John Pye & Sons, James Shipstone House, Radford Road, Nottingham NG7 7EA (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 3. If, as the winner, you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter using the email address you used to enter at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
11. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
13. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents, distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. These terms and conditions and this promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.
16. The Promoter of this prize draw is John Pye & Sons Limited of James Shipstone House, Radford Road, Nottingham NG7 7EA.