1. The promoter is: John Pye & Sons Ltd (company no. 02564753) whose registered office is at James Shipstone House, Radford Road, Nottingham, NG7 7EA – And Nottingham Forest Football Club Limited (company no. 1630402) whose registered office is at The City Ground, Pavilion Road, Nottingham, NG52 5FJ.
2. John Pye & Sons Ltd and Nottingham Forest Football Club Ltd will herein be referred to as ‘the promoter’.
3. Employees of the promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or launch event, or helping to set up the competition or launch event shall not be permitted to enter the competition (unless for charitable activity participation).
4. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, which comprises England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes. The promoter reserves the right to ask competition winners for proof of UK residency and if a competition winner is unable to prove their residency the promoters satisfaction (i.e. prove that they are physically present in the UK for 183 days or more in the previous or current UK tax year), the promoter may reserve the right to select an alternative winner. Overseas entrants are welcome but must be available for chosen date or forfeit entry.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. Starting date for entry will be 12:00 on Wednesday August 6th, 2014.
7. Closing date for entry will be 18:00 on Monday September 22nd, 2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. All entrants for this competition will be automatically entered into the prize draw for and given the option to be selected for the Garibaldi Golden Goal Competition (herein referred to as the ‘half-time competition’), which takes place at the home ground of Nottingham Forest Football Club Limited; the City Ground.
9. Selection of entrants for the half-time competition will be entirely the responsibility of Nottingham Forest Football Club Ltd. Selection will be taken from the entirety of entrants each week (excluding those already previously selected). Nottingham Forest reserve the right to withdraw entrant participation at their discretion subject to suitability.
10. Selection for the half-time competition will not preclude entrants from being drawn for the main prize draw.
11. Participants will be selected for the half-time competition at least 1 week before each home game, with the exception of the launch competition on Sat Aug 9th.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
13. Players will be selected at random from entries into the half-time competition, terms and conditions of which can be found here http://www.johnpye.co.uk/football-competition-terms-and-conditions/
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
16. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to receive our regular e-newsletter and auction alert emails from johnpye.co.uk.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to John Pye & Sons Ltd and not to any other party.
24. All entrants to the competition agree to be added to John Pye Auctions and Nottingham Forest Football Club digital mailing lists, with unsubscribe options offered within both at any time.
25. All chosen half-time competition entrants agree to sign a Nottingham Forest FC waiver of liability before taking part in the competition.