COMPANY – Details will be released after receipt of signed Non-disclosure agreement.
LOCATION – East Midlands.
HISTORY – Long established well known brand name within the upholstery manufacturing business.
TURNOVER – £1.27m.
NET PROFIT – £92k.
REASON FOR SALE – Retirement of current shareholders.
• The company is a well-recognised and known manufacture of high class upholstery, trading from leasehold premises in the East Midlands.
• The company is well run, profitable and enjoys excellent trading relationships with its customers.
• It currently employs 23 full time staff, many of whom are highly skilled craftsmen.
• The company sells primarily to a wide portfolio of up market furniture retailers throughout the UK. It has established long term relationships and approved supplier status with premium retail stockists.
• The quality of manufacture is such that there are no customer complaints or returns.
• The company owns several well known brand names and is the holder of the Manufacturing Guild Mark for excellence.
• The company owns, free of finance, all of its manufacturing plant and equipment and other assets.
• The company operates an efficient business model, drawing on the many years’ experience of its management team. There is tremendous scope for scaling up both sales and profitability.
• Turnkey design to delivery service, with the ability to offer bespoke items
ASKING PRICE – Offers over £650,000.
SALE TYPE – The vendor seeks 100% transfer of ownership through a share sale.
SELLER’S AGENT – Corporate Financial Solutions LLP
CONTACT – Andrew Cordon
NUMBER – 0115 838 7330
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details will be provided following receipt of a signed Non-disclosure agreement. In the event
that either yourselves or your clients require further details, then please contact Andrew Cordon –
details are shown above. The following will then be made available: