Maximise The Potential Of Your Secondary Market Retail Stock
Tuesday, 2nd January 2018
Asset Disposal Marketplace
Rising consumer returns mean that the reverse supply chain is becoming a significant challenge for both retailers and manufacturers.
Beyond reverse supply-chain logistics, John Pye Auctions provides a value-added end-to-end business process, offering mass storage solutions and solving the pain point of consumer returns.
Operating a data wiping hub, in accordance with Blancco standards, John Pye Auctions also provides consumer tech product stock exit risk management.
Key Benefits To Retailers
- John Pye Auctions owns the largest indoor auction site in Europe and has amassed over a million online bidders and counting
- Recovery rates or appraisals within 15 minutes
- Daily auctions to accommodate any time-frame
- Multi-National site options other than sale in situ
- Quantitative auction data that can be supplied to clients to support key decision making
- Calculated underwritten return rates for tangible assets in comparison to selling in bulk or
Get In Touch
About John Pye Auctions
- John Pye Auctions has the most extensive client portfolio of any UK independent commercial auction house
- Over 85% of top 20 retail plcs and partnerships work with John Pye Auctions including Dixons Carphone, John Lewis and DFS
- In the last 5 years we have secured 5 of the UK’s largest Central Government disposal contracts and, as a result, we are an approved Cabinet Office Procurement Service Supplier
- We are the Department of Transport’s (DVLA) primary auction supplier for the storage, remarketing and disposal of the UK’s untaxed seized vehicles
John Pye Retail Case Studies