Property Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: John Pye & Sons Ltd (company no. 02564753) whose registered office is at James Shipstone House, Radford Road, Nottingham, NG7 7EA.
2. Employees of John Pye & Sons Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or launch event, or helping to set up the competition or launch event shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, which comprises England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes. John Pye & Sons Ltd reserves the right to ask competition winners for proof of UK residency and if a competition winner is unable to prove their residency to John Pye & Sons Ltd’s satisfaction (i.e. prove that they are physically present in the UK for 183 days or more in the previous or current UK tax year), John Pye & Sons Ltd reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Starting date for entry will be 12:00 on Friday the 18th of July 2014.
6. Closing date for entry will be 18:00 on Monday the 22nd of September 2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner shall be selected from entries based on the proximity of the submitted guesses to the true figure recorded (rounded up to the closest whole number), verified by crmStorm. In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected at random from the winning entries.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to receive our regular e-newsletter and auction alert emails from johnpye.co.uk.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Launch Competition, Marketing, John Pye Auctions, James Shipstone House, Radford Road, Nottingham, NG7 7EA
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to John Pye & Sons and not to any other party.
Click here to return to competition