Distressed Regional Apprenticeship Training Provider | Business For Sale
Tuesday, 26th March 2019
For sale we have;
An established regional training provider based in Hertfordshire, delivering a range of apprenticeships to both Levy and Non-Levy organisations, with a turnover of c.£0.5m per year.
The sale of the business and / or assets of a training provider, which provides apprenticeships across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, London, Essex, Peterborough and Northamptonshire. The apprenticeships provided include management, business administration, customer service, property service and recruitment apprenticeships levels 2 to 4.
Summary of the Business
- Operates from a leasehold office in Hertfordshire and has 10 employees.
- Achieved a Grade 2 at its last Ofsted inspection in 2017.
- Holds Matrix Accreditation and holds direct claims status with City and Guilds and Skills First.
- Is on the Register of Levy approved providers.
- Client base is a mixture of larger Levy payers and smaller SME’s across diverse sectors.
- Currently provides training for c.110 apprentices.
- Turnover, per the management accounts for the year ended 31 March 2018, was c.£655k, and c.£388k for the 9-month period ended 31 December 2018.
- Any sale will need to be completed by 5th April 2019, and as such, this opportunity is only likely to be available for a short period of time.
- When submitting your offer, please provide contact details of your solicitors and evidence of funding to expedite matters.
- Following receipt of expressions of interest, and a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement, brief sales particulars will be provided via a data room.
- Offers for the purchase of the business and/or its assets as a going concern, by way of sealed bids, need to be sent to Smith Cooper by 12 noon on Monday 1 April 2019, together with evidence of funding.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity further, please contact one of the following for additional information:
+44 (0)1332 332021
+44 (0)1332 332021